Let’s have a family and kids friendly ride starting from DHA Office at 0600 Hrs on Sunday 10 November 19. We will join all other cycling groups for a joint ride at Model Town Park by 0715 hrs.The ride will conclude at Jam-e-Sheereen Park where we will have a body-weight (calisthenics) session with a professional fitness coach Abuzar aka AZ. He would teach us some basic exercise routines that we can incorporate in our daily lifestyle to improve our mobility, range of motion and overall strength and endurance. This would help us in becoming better cyclists and overall better athletes.
Route and timings of the ride are as under:
0600 DHA Office Phase VI
0615 Wateen Chowk
0625 Total Gas station on Ghazi Road via Phase IV
0635 Mc Donald’s Y Block
0650 Walton Road via Packages Mall
0715 Model Town Park Main Entrance / Parking (Along with all cycling groups)
0735 Regroup at Liberty roundabout
0755 Gather at Jam e Shirin Park for fitness training session
Fitness training session 0800 to 0845 Hrs
Afterwards, we will have breakfast at a mutually decided place on Dutch basis at a mutually decided place in Gulberg !!
After breakfast we will return to DHA via Cavalry and DHA Morr!!
Late comers may coordinate / join through live location sharing on whats app Cycling Defence Lahore group!!
Don’t forget to wear helmet. Tail lights are recommended.
Suggested things to bring along for the ride:
1. Water/Juice Bottles /ORS
2. Dates/bananas/energy bars for own consumption
3. Camera/Phone with a camera (for taking photos and preserving your memories)
Terms and Conditions:
• Avg speed throughout 18-20 km/hr.
• All possible safety precautions will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen disasters like falls or any other accidents. At times such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole ride, organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
• Organizers will not be held responsible in case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the ride.
• During adventure of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the organizers will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interest of the whole group!!!
May contact for Coordination:
Aaliya Rehman Khan 03334271999
Ali Latif Malik 03009488239
Faisal Shabbir 03215234881
Yusuf Nazar 03218221773
Furqan Dogar 03009257537